Wednesday, January 26, 2011

When I am Alone...

It feels very hard to keep urself busy when someone is running in ur mind....This is same situation I am going thru....Trying to ignore the memories...but getting more drenched into it....Life sometimes seems Strange to u.....!!

After a 3 days awaiting for a single message from some1, I have spent my 72 hours in world of tears....but not a single drop of it has touched her heart....I wonder how Good she is ?? :)

These day world is seeming like this place is not for me....It happens when some bad feelings struck u...all the past bad thing also start coming to ur mind...and u start swiming in all of tht...helpless to make urself out....Just the same I am feeling.


It might has happened to u as well....some1 is standing by u..even you can see them from your closed eyes..u can realise the presence of them with u....but when u make ur hand up to touch them....all disappears....Quite Saddy..!!

At the end, just would like to thank for being in my life....and making me feel good. Missing you a lot.

P. S. I LOVE YOU SWTHRT

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mohit,
    Good Morning!
    HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY!
    Mohit,dear,be a proud Indian!
    Leave your sweetheart!Love your Motherland!
    Don't waste your precious time!If you have so much of love,let it flow to those who have not experienced that since ages,those who have forgotten to smile.
    Think of your parents who live far away.Read good books and listen to good music.
    Smile now and cheer up!
    I feel sad when some gentleman tells he is crying over his lost love!And now I want to hit you!you are wasting your tears.
    Be normal;enjoy and celebrate!

    Wishing you a beautiful day,
    sasneham,
    Anu

    ReplyDelete