Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happiness is not that much costly..Just You need Friends

Well….Happy 62nd Republic Days to all of u guys….It was a sounding day…sound from the tone of SMS whole day..wishing republic day….that’s the benefit having friends that you never miss special days…they keep you reminding about that…and…as well share the joy with you…so my day started with a joy of having a Holiday and lots of remembrance from the friend..

I planned to spend the day sleeping….but all of a sudden at 12 in the afternoon…I got a remembrance that someone has asked me yesterday “If we can meet?”….so I sent a msg to her…let’s meet at Rajouri at 3…..

So I woke up…got ready…had my breakfast…and left home….when I was in metro…I received a call from Diva…She asked me “Where are you?”..I said going to rajouri…she asked “Y?”…..I said “to meet u”….she laughed and said “cool…and without knowing me that u r coming to meet me”?..I replied…”yeah just a surprise for u..” …then I asked her to join also n she agreed..

So we all meet at Rajouri….Mc’D….my favorite place always to arrange a get together just next to Vishal Cinema Hall….It was tough to find a common topic in between three different people….when they are totally strangers for each other…..Let introduce who were my accompany “My First Delhi Friend”, “Her Sister” and “One of my Oldest Childhood Friend”….In between them finding a gud topic to talk was really very difficult…we fought for a long time to find a topic but useless..

So, I better thought to have some eatables at Mc’D then after we moved outside…we tried two places to sit and enjoy…but from both place the security guys “BHAGO YAHA SE !! NOT ALLOWED TO SIT HERE!!”…so we had to left…and after a couple of minutes, we found one more place to sit around..

After some time, my CC friend with her sister left us (might be they were feeling bored)…….and I and Diva remain there…so now its time to talk about some serious topic….we shared some words for career aspects….and after an hour discussion on that we came to a conclusion "I HAVE TO WORK HARD NOW"…now we thought to move again….we went to West Gate mall….she thought to do some shopping….so I decided to just accompanied in that….Gals u knw…after 2 hours of “HERA-PHERI” at Lifestyles…a pair of clothes confirmed for billing…she paid and now hunger striked my stomach….We marched to “FOOD COURT” at the top….had our dinner…and after that..”TATA-BYE BYE-GOOD NIGHT” as well….m back to my home and just writing this post..

Over all….It was a gr8 day….I am feeling happy after that again and that after a long time…..THANKS TO EVERYONE for making my day today….Its always good being in accompany of GUD FRIENDs!!

P.S. THANKS YOU ONCE AGAIN GUYS….

No comments:

Post a Comment