Monday, January 24, 2011

A GIFT BY YOU TO ME..

Life sometime seems strange to you...It gives sometime unexpected while sometime you have to beg for a thing....Today, when I have load of friends accompanying me round to round....but still I feel alone....!! We humans never satisfied. Some of us complains no one's understand on a other hand we speak that the person next sitting to me know me very well...so How well then ??

A lazy sunday..Sitting at my room..chatting with friends..talking with the pink walls..and looking for a satifactory answer for just two simple question....Who am I ?? What am I looking for ??

Difficult to find these answer with never satisfying attitude. The more i try to know, the more i get puzzled. Lots of practical examples, lots of silly theories but all are helpless. Nothing helps you at that time. What only thing which can help you is "YOUR THINKING."

I am and may be looking for these answer in future as well...because I know Everyday I am a new person..sometimes re-born..sometimes renovated..but one thing will be always remain same "THE PERSON I LOVE THE MOST"..a breather for my life..Angel to brought me up when I am down...Enhance the power to hang around..and much more..!!

The only thing to be mentioned is "I LIVE WITH THE DREAMs not with the TRUTH....!!"

P. S. I LOVE YOU SWTHRT

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mohit,
    Good Evening!
    The problem may be you just concentrate on one person for love and care.
    Reach out many friends.Life has so much to offer daily!
    Turn to nature.
    Change the pink colour of the walls to blue.You may feel better.:)
    Live life in each and every moment.Learn to be grateful for the various gifts God has showered on you!
    And at my space the new post awaits you.
    So,cheer up and smile please.........
    WISHING YOU A BEAUTIFUL EVENING....
    Sasneham,
    Anu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anu,

    Nice to see the first comment to my post. Thanks for writing. I will take up your words...will see to go forward..Cheers and A b'ful evening to as well..

    Thanks
    Mohit

    ReplyDelete