Sunday, April 4, 2010

ALL WELL, IF ENDS WELL :-)

Again an off day...so got moments to spend time onlyn...

Well, today..It was a lazy day..as its a holiday..no work...no fun...a day with bad impact...so was just relaxing on the bed whole time..woke up at 6 as usual..tossing on bed and then, my luck again played a trick on me..and the light went off for at 10 am in the morning...day was hot n chilling..I felt to stay helpless on my bed and wait for the light to come back...but it never happens wat u want..so I too not made an effort for anything...just enjoyed my laziness this time...

After a while, my stomach too played an echo...It knocked to realise me the loneliness inside..I was feeling hungry now..so I just ran to the kitchen, getting rid of my laziness, to look for some stuffs..After some sorts of snack, I felt satisfied now...wat next?? back to the bed..and was tryin to see some more dreams but all of a sudden some melody whispered in my ear...It was my cell ringing...I looked in the screen and the call was from one of my call center friend "Manav"..

U will laugh after knowing the reason he has called me for..Actually last evening(friday) i played a game with him...I sent a msg from my cell to his GF intimating her that she is disturbing him a lot these day..but it was just for fun...u knw..!! But u knw gals are always gals...He had called me to make call conference with her so tht I can explain her the entire story...and after a bit of effort all settled down... :)

and finally, when i end with the call...the light appears back at 5 PM in the evening..I felt relaxed again..I woke up...pressed my clothes..had a cool bath...got ready..and moved to downstairs to some shopping...on the way I realized tht I am forgotting sumthing...Oh..yes..I forgot to wish happy birthday to my two friends...so I made a call to both of them..and wished them....It was happy moments talking with them..shared some jokes..talks abt time spent together..we were imagining back n missing those days in our thoughts..after 25 mins of chat over phone, I was feeling happy now..which made my day balanced now..

So, Finally "ALL WELL, IF ENDS WELL"...Keep enjoying guys a new day is about to arrive...

No comments:

Post a Comment