Saturday, March 27, 2010

PART OF LIVING -2- ART OF LIVING.. :)

Well...writing has always been a tough job for me..specially when u have to describe ur feeling in words....coz the a specific range of alphabets is not gud enuf to describe ur precious feelings..u knw..neways..


Today was a off day for me..as I was in full mood to take rest from my Call Centre work...so jus bunked mah office..lying in my bed..enjoyed the hot summer day arrived in Delhi Streets....but u knw the day was as usual....I woke up at the same time I generally leave my bed for office...but today I woke up not with my usual alarm..instead by a my SMS tone..recieved from my sweetest friend....further, we had some teasing words together in couples of morning hours..after tht...I fell asleep again...in some moments I was in the circle of dreams..but all of a sudden....I felt something missing...hey...thts my breakfast..I was feeling a lot hungry..so rushed to the kitchen..looked for the breakfast delivered by the tiffin man in the morning....finished off with the meal.. then thought to take a bath...enjoyed the "Chilling Water" after a long tym...I felt fresh...but wats this..I was still feeling to sleep...and after an hours I was again lying in my bed...sound interesting isn't it..!!


I was feeling a lot tired of my job since last few days...my body was aching...eyes were tired..less of energy to move on..etc. etc..This was all happening with me these days...I think I have got bored of my calling job..!!


But u knw..This is wht we call "STRUGGLING TO SURVIVE"...hehe..doing the thing which is totally out of business..but still luving doing tht...!! Challenges are the "PART OF LIVING" and accepting those challenges with a victory pose is an "ART OF LIVING"..So Now onwards I have made up my minds again and planning to continue with the same doing which I am involved in from last series of months..Let me help me myself..coz "GOD HELP THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES"...cheers..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment