Friday, July 24, 2009

Power of a Hand..!!

This is a comment to a post of my friend...I would just like to share it here. The question is "A HOUSE OR A HOME?" what u desire of..and Here's my words..!!

In a long run of lyf...Sumtimes U find urself unable to judge whether ur enjoying the life u desired..or though u have to enjoy..thats y..ur enjoying..isn't it..!! Juz same like tht...Sometime u feel that the place ur staying is a home..but in reality, its just a boundary wall..no feelings..no emotions..nothing..!!

Home is similar to a bollywood movie...It has full of emotions, feelings, love, sharing ideas, taking advice, the place where u feel the most safe and secure. You need not have to take a permission for punching a pin..!!

Its true that we always..dream for a "SWEET HOME"...but temme a thing..do we always get what we desire..!! I guess, No..!! Its not necessary that Everything u have or u deserve..shd be gud to u..!! We learn from the people of our home...that we have be challenging at the time of problems...!! How could we imagine of only sweet & gud things..temme..!! Am I wrong? Don't ignore the reality..that in the recent world, very few live in a home...Rest all are jus spending their time at their brick/mud made house. As they need a place to shed themselves only....so they wish for a home...ooops..sry...a house (in fact)..!! :)


The most important ingredient of a Home, in my eyesight, is a humanity & loyality. If ur loyal to ur family or the person ur living with and shows and approves a great understading...then u can say tht "I live at Home". Well, If u ask me for myself, I would say..I stay at a house..tht's fact..and even I accept this...!! I feel lack of many things at my house.....for which I can't express..!! :)

Last but not the least, "ONLY U HAVE THE MAGIC TO REPLACE UR HOUSE TO A HOME"..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment