Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love is more than Life...

Today When I am celebrating birth and death of the most special person of my life, the tears came out of my eyes, rolling down to the ground, fells and disappears. The problem is that I am unable to decide, whether it is for felling you very close to me and being happy or realising the truth that you are very far away from me and won't see you ever again. What a downy situation I am in ??

In the past one year, every second I missed you and was wondering if you may had left a dozen of letters referring each month, it would be a great help to live in and move onwards in my life. Thinking of the same, everytime I wake up from my dreams with my empty folded hands.

Well first of all let's have a b'day song for you..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHWETA !!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 U !!

So, Finally you have re-grown 1 year old today. Gr8. Congrats..

Well, this year on the eve of this special day, I have planned something for us. I have arranged a date again, not today, but yeah this Valentine..Guess where ?? Yeah....at you all-time favourite place. So, be on time without any excuses. Well, I know you always like to build and keep your records and you will be again before time. I love this part of you.

Anyways, See I still remember my promise made to you last year on your birthday....and....wish to fulfill it with a gr8 charm dear. Just be on my side to support me, I really need it these days.

A lot more to say you but I would prefer saying all that when we will meet next. Well, I know you can even hear my silence, but I think to meet and tell will be the best idea. So, Just wait for me, very soon or somewhile later I am coming to hold you again. I hope you will be waiting for me, as you always do...hai naa..Cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment